In today's nail art are two of my favorite nail things, floral and French manicure designs.
I use acrylic paints, nail brushes and a toothpick for this pretty floral nail art.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration, and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. I start the floral design with nail brush, burgundy and baby pink paints:
3. To make roses from these 'spots' I use thin brush and the opposite colors:
4. I paint some white flowers next to the roses:
5. By a toothpick I put small yellow points - I apply nail polish in this step, and the only reason is that I don't have yellow acrylic paint right now :)
6. For the leave I use medium and light green paints - Firstly I paint the medium leaves that put some light shade over them:
7. I still paint a few light green points among the white flowers:
8. Finally the top coat, to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy - I put another layer over the tips to be sure the top coat covers well... It's important because the acrylic paint is not like the nail polish. The water wash it off.
That's it! We're done..
I'm curious so much what you think about this pretty flower nail tips.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Moyra acrylic paints:
- Baby pink,
- Medium and light green,
3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,
4. Essence yellow nail polish,
5. Nail brushes,
Thank you so much for reading my blog!
Come and join me...Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution