3/30/2016

Black & Grey Based Dotticure Nail Art



Hello Everyone!

Today I'm bringing a black and grey based dotting tool nail design.

We need small and medium dotting tools,
- black, grey and white nail polishes,
- light greenish blue and baby pink nail polishes.

Let's start this dot design!


1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration, and to give your manicure fixed base,

2. Paint your nails:
- Black: index and little nails,
- Grey: the other nails




3. I start the dotticure design with the black part, three small dots and five medium dots on the upper side:






4. For the next step I use the baby pink nail polish, then the greenish blue polish:






5. I put small greenish blue points over the three black ones and white dots over the five black ones:






6. Now I make the white part of this dot nail art:




7. Still put some greenish blue dots on the lower part /under the white points/:




8. Over the black nails I paint three medium grey dots, then three small white ones on the top:




9. Finally I apply top coat to protect the manicure from feeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:




That's it! We're done...

Hope you like this pretty dotting tool nail design... I'm excited for your opinions :)


What I use:

1. Essence base coat,

2. Catrice black nail polish,

3. Crystal Nails grey nail polish,

4. Essence white and greenish blue nail polishes,

5. Lovely baby pink polish,

6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat,

7. Dotting Tools.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Come and join me... Welcome to my:


Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!



Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution


No comments:

Post a Comment