Today I decided to make a classic red nail art with rose design.
The floral pattern is always among my favorites and hope you'll like it as well.
Let's begin this pretty nail design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your nails:
- White: middle and ring nails,
- Red: The other nails:
3. By a big dotting tool paint red spots - This will be the base of the rose design:
4. For the next steps we need a thin nail brush and acrylic paints, such as
- baby pink:
- white paint - use the white by the same way as the baby pink, but try not to cover the all pink parts:
- on the top the burgundy:
5. I paint light green leaves then put a darker shade over them:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling, and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails red nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
4. Moyra acrylic paints: baby pink, white, burgundy, light and medium green.
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Thin nail brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution