Today I show you an easy needle and toothpick floral nail design.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your nail white /only one at the same time, we need wet polish/:
3. Put a light pink and two darker pink blobs over the wet polish:
4. By a needle make heart-like petals:
5. By a toothpick and pastel green nail polish paint leaves:
6. Put some yellow points above the floral motifs:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely light pink nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty pink nail polish,
4. Essence white, pastel green and yellow nail polishes,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution