Today I share a no water needed black and white French manicure nail art.
I use a needle and striping brush for this monochrome design.
Let's begin these French tip nails!
1. Apply base coat, to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration, and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint wide black French tips,
Then add a second layer, but now do only one nail at the same time, because we need wet nail polish:
3. By a striping brush, draw two white stripes over the black tip:
4. By a needle start to make the marble design:
5. I use a longer striping brush for the silver line at the edge of French tip /It's also perfect for the white stripes/:
6. Finally the top coat, to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done... Hope you like this marble French manicure... Waiting for your reactions ;) .
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. OPI black nail polish,
3. Essence white and silver nail polishes,
5. Striping brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution