Today I'm bringing a lace nail art.
The lace designs are pretty, pure and also elegant for my opinion.
I used lavender pink base color, but you can use any other pastel shades, such as:
- beige or light brown..
Let's start this pretty nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your nails lavender pink - or pastels you like:
3. For the lace design we need:
- a thin brush,
- white acrylic paint.
Firstly draw two diagonal stripes:
4. Paint criss-cross lines for making the lace mesh:
5. Draw half circles above the lace mesh:
6. ... Then decorate them with small white point:
7. Finally paint a flower in the empty corner:
8. Apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy - paint it well because the water can wash away the acrylis paints:
That's it! We're done..
Let me know what's your opinion! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour & Care Strengthening lavender pink nail polish,
3. Moyra white acrylic paint,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. A thin nail brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Montauk Point/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution