I'm bringing today a pastel green chevron nail art.
We need Scotch tape for the French manicure design, gold nail polish with striping brush and dotting tool.
Let me show you how to do this elegant nail design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Take a piece of Scotch tape and cut its corner off by a scissors:
3. Fix the tape over the nail:
4. Paint pastel green French tip then carefully remove the tape:
4. By a striping brush and gold nail polish paint stripes over the edge of chevron French tip and above it:
5. Put two dots over the tips:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done..
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour & Care Strengthening pastel green nail polish,
3. Essence gold nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Striping brush,
6. Dotting tool,
7. Scotch tape.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution