Today's nail art is an orange and pink flower design for summertime.
Let's begin this cheerful nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint one side of nail orange and the other side pink:
3. By a medium dotting tool paint 'half' pink flowers over the orange side then paint orange the other sides of flowers over the pink side:
4. Put black dots in the middle of flowers:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
I tried plus white dots on my other hand, what do you think?
Which one do you prefer:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. MaxFactor pink nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty orange nail polish,
4. OPI black nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life Of Riley/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution