Today I share a white net nail art with black flower design.
I use white acrylic paint, but you may also use nail polish.
Let's begin these cute nails!
1. Apply base coat, to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base.
2. By a striping brush and white paint draw the net:
3. Paint white tips:
4. Paint a black flower in the lower corner, by using nail polish and medium dotting tool:
5. By small dotting tool put some point next to the flower:
6. Put a crystal rhinestone in the middle of /still wet/ flower then let it dry:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done..
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Moyra white acrylic paint,
3. Catrice black nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Strping brush,
6. Dotting tool,
7. Crystal rhinestone.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution