Today's nail art is a pretty and quick no special tool needed toothpick design.
Let me show you how to do!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails one layer of lavender pink, then add a second layer and do one nail at the same time becasue we need wet polish:
3. By using the nail polish brush paint three burgundy blobs and two gold ones:
4. Grab a toothpick and pull through the blobs - don't push it so hard:
5. Paint small point on the upper side of the heart-looking pattern:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done...
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care lavender pink nail polish,
3. Essence gold nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty burgundy nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Waters/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution