I have a request for long ago that how I file my nails.. So today I share this little nail care tutorial.
1. I cut my nails off if these are already long... by this way we need to file less:
2. By a glass file I start to shape my nails.
Firstly the end of free edge, then the sides and finally the corners:
3. My nails are a bit ridged, so I file the surface of them.. a little not much:
4. A little soak in warm water before I push the cuticles back:
Do it carefully, this part is sensitive!
5. Finally I apply repairing nail oli with argan oil:
/Also great for nails products contain coconut or jojoba oil/
Massage it into the nails and cuticles:
The nail are ready!
Hope I could give you some useful ideas ;)
What I use:
1. Nail clipper,
2. Glass nail file,
3. Soft nail file,
4. A small dish of warm water,
5. Essence Repairing Oil With Argan Oil
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution