Blue and purple marble nail design over black nails.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails black - We need wet polish:
3. I use for the marble design:
- sparkle greenish blue,
- two shades of blue,
- light and medium purple polishes:
4. Grab a toothpick and start to make the marble design:
5. Finally I apply sparkle holographic top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice black nail polish,
3. Moyra sparkle greenish blue polish,
4. Rimmel Salon Pro light blue nail polish,
5. Lovely medium blue nail polish,
6. Miss Sporty light and medium purple nail polishes,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life of Riley/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution