Today's manicure is a blobbicure nail art using black, pastel purple, peach and blue colors.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your little nail purple and don't let it dry:
Put black blobs over the wet purle, then blue dots on the top of the black blobs:
The thumb nail is the same:
3. The middle and ring nails are black-based - Also need to be wet:
4. By a dotting tools paint pastel purple, small blue and peach blobs:
5. The index nail is peach:
6. Put black blobs over the wet peach, then blue dots on the top of the black blobs:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3. Rimmel Salon Pro blue and peach nail polishes,
4. Catrice pastel purple nail polish,
5. Essence Speed Quick dry top coat,
6. Dotting tools.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution