Today's manicure is a wide French nail art with pink hearts design. I think this is perfect for Valentine's Day too.
So, let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix Scotch tape over the nail and paint wide French tip, then remove the tape slowly:
3. By a big dotting tool put two white dots over the edge:
4. After the white layer gets dry, paint two dark pink dots on the top - I use different shades of pink over the other nail... the thumb and little nails are baby pink...:
5. By a thin nail art brush finish the heart:
6. If needed we can fix the heart with nail polish remover and brush:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Rimmel Salon Pro baby pink, light pink and pink nail polishes,
4. NYC dark pink polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Dotting tool,
7. Scotch tape,
8. Thin nail art brush.
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution