Today I share a pretty needle nail art which one is perfect for Valentine's Day too.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails light beige - we need wet polish:
3. Put three blobs over the wet base - I use dark pink, pink and pinkish red holographic nail polishes ... I also put a small holo blobs on the top of the pink ones:
4. By a needle make the swirl:
5. If needed clean up the edge by using nail art brush and nail polish remover:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care light beige nail polish,
3. Essence dark pink polish,
4. Lovely pink nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty pinkish red holographic nail polish,
6. Essence XXXL volume gel look top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution