Today I decided to make a holographic ombre French manicure.
I use very light brown - or we may call it light beige - and white nail polishes with holographic top coat.
Let me show you how to do this nail design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails light brown - I use only one layer:
3. Apply peel off base coat or liquid latex around your nail and you need to clean up less:
4. Use a makeup sponge, light brown or beige and white nail polishes for the ombre design:
I paint more layers for the better cover...
5. Clean up the skin as you finished:
6. Finally apply holographic top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice light brown nail polish,
3. Essence white polish,
4. Essence holographic top coat,
5. Miss Sporty peel off base coat,
6. Makeup sponge.
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution