Today I'm bringing a no tool needed gradient nail art using the shades of purple.
Let me show your its steps!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails light purple and let them dry:
3. Clean up the edge at the cuticle if needed by a nail art brush and nail polish remover:
4. After the base color gets dry apply the second color which one is medium purple:
5. Finally may come the dark purple - Wait about 15-30 minutes between two layers.. it depends on the nail polish... :
6. Finish the nail art with top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty light and medium purple nail polish,
3. Rimmel Salon Pro dak purple nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution