Today's manicure is an easy dry marble nail art with flower-like pattern.
So, let me show you how to do that!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails pink - We need wet polish:
4. By a needle start to make the flower-like design:
5. I put plus polish in the hole which one the needle did:
6. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Salon Pro pink, medium pink and baby pink nail polishes,
3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Waters/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution