Today's nail art is a bit different,, This is a pale pink and pastel peach design with gold stripes.
Let me show you how to make this easy nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your middle, ring and thumb nails pastel peach or pastel pink or beige:
3. Paint wavy pale pink/mauve nail tips over the light nails:
4. The index and little nails are pale pink:
5. By a striping brush paint gold lines:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care pastel peach nail polish,
3. Essence pale pink and gold polishes,
4. Essence XXXL Volume top coat,
5. Striping brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Autumn Day/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution