Today's manicure is a baby blue based leopard heart nail art for Valentine's Day.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails, then paint your nails light blue.
2. By a small dotting tool paint dark pink heart and small spots:
3. Grab a toothpick and black nail polish and make the leopard pattern:
4. I thought there is no enough pink in the heart so I still put some:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. OPI baby blue nail polish,
3. Lovely black nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty dark pink nail polish,
5. Essence Quick Dry top coat,
6. Dotting tool,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution