Today I share a pink toothpick nail art for Valentine's Day.
Let me show you this easy girly design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails pink - We need wet polish:
3. Put three baby pink blobs over the wet base, then three pink holo blobs on the top of the baby pink ones:
4. Grab a toothpick and pull it across the blobs carefully:
5. Then paint small holographic pink points on the upper side:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Salon Pro pink and baby pink nail polishes,
3. Miss Sporty pink holographic polish,
4. Essence XXXL Volume Gel Look top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution