Today I share an elegant dark green drag marble nail design using needle.
When I've finished this manicure, I just realized that this would have been perfect for New Year's Eve :):):) .... but it's already late now.
So, let start this nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint one of your nails dark green - We need wet polish:
3. I put not so big blobs, like pale gold and smaller mint green blobs over the wet base:
5. I press the polish back carefully:
6. We can make nice edge by a nail art brush and nail polish remover:
7. Finally may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence dark green nail polish /The Little X-MAS Factory/
3. Moyra sand nail polish /pale gold/,
4. Essence Fun Fair mint green nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution