Today's manicure is a shiny pink Valentine's Day necklace design.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix Scotch tape over the nail for making the chevron design, then paint it pink or shiny pink:
3. Remove the tape slowly and fix the edge if needed:
4. Paint white stripes over the chevron edge:
5. Put small white dots over the stripes, the lower one is medium dot:
I paint heart over the middle nail:
6. Put black points on the top of the white ones, the heart is the same.... My heart is messy today somehow :D so I need to fix it by brushes, toothpick or dotting tool... anything I can find :D:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely shiny pink and black nail polishes,
3. Essence white polish,
4. ADEN white striping polish,
5. Essence XXXL Volume Gel Look base coat,
6. Dotting tool, nail art brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution