Today's manicure is a wide black French nail art with colorful stripes and dots.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix striping tapes over the nails and paint colorful stripes /I use pink, yellow, light blue and green polishes/:
Remove the tapes carefully:
You can fix the missing parts by a dotting tool:
3. Paint wide black French tips:
4. By a small dotting tool paint white dots alongside:
5. Then put smaller black points on the top:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3. Essence white, pink, yellow, light blue and green nail polishes,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Striping tape, dotting tool.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life Of Rirely/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution