Today I'm bringing a wavy French manicure with small black rhinestones.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. By a thin nail art brush and white nail polish start to paint the wavy French tip:
3. If the edge is ready then use the nail polish brush to finish the tip:
4. If needed you can fix the edge:
5. Make nice side by nail polish remover:
6. Use top coat to fix black rhinestone over the tip:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence Pro White Active base coat,
2. Essence white polish,
3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
4. Nail art brushes.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog! :)
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution