Today's manicure is an elegant black nail art, a pearl necklace design.
Let me show you how to do this pretty nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails black and let them dry:
3. By a striping brush and silver glitter polish paint 'necklace' over the nails - I make little changes on each nail, I don't draw same shapes:
4. By top coat fix pearls over the necklace:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3. Essence silver glitter polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution