This nail art is a marble flame French manicure using needle.
Let me show you how to do this pure and easy nail design!
1. Apply base coat,
2. Paint your nails light brown,
3. Then paint a second layer which one we need to be wet, so do one nail at the same time:
4. Paint white tip over the wet base, then put gold polish on the top of it:
5. By a needle start to make the flame-like design:
6. The needle makes holes sometimes, so I put nail polish into them:
Now I fix the lower side of the nail carefully:
7. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white and gold nail polishes,
3. Catrice shiny light brown nail lacquer ,
4. Essence Quick Dry top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution