I'm bringing a grey nail art today. I used needle and toothpick for this marble flower design.
Let me show you this step by step.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your middle, ring and thumb nails light grey - We need two coats and the second one should be wet when we start the marbling:
3. Put two dark grey blobs over the wet base:
4. By a needle start to make the flowers:
5. The index and little nails are dark grey and also needed two coats:
6. By a toothpick paint small black points next to the flowers:
7. Then by a cut toothpick make a bit bigger light grey dots alongside over the dark nails:
8. Make nice edge by nail polish remover and nail brush:
9. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence 'All The Greys' light and dark grey nail polishes,
3. Lovely black polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Needle, toothpick.
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution