Today I share a Winter side French manicure with drag marble design.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix French manicure tape over your nail diagonally and paint the tip light blue:
3. Put small blue blobs over the wet tip:
4. Grab a needle and make the marble pattern:
6. By a small dotting tool paint white points:
7. At the edge of the French tip paint silver glitter line:
8. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence light blue, white and silver glitter polishes,
3. Lovely blue nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Dotting tool,
6. Striping brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution