Today I show you a super easy snowflake nail art for Winter.
So, let's start it! :)
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your middle nail white and let it dry:
3. Paint the other nails pale pink / mauve:
4. I apply white glitter polish on the white nail:
5. Now may come the snowflake by using striping brush and white polish:
6. By a small dotting tool I put white dots and then glitter dots over the white ones:
7. At the end I apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white, pale pink and white glitter /Frozen kiss/ nail polishes,
3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
4. Dotting tool,
5. Striping brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Universal/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution