Today I share an elegant sparkle black French manicure which one is perfect for the New Year's Eve parties.
Let's start it then!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix striping tape or Scotch tape over the nail tip then paint it black:
3. Remove the tape slowly:
4. I apply dark glitter polish over the black tips - this one contains silver glitter too:
5. Paint a wavy line:
6. Then put small white and black points - You can use toothpick too:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence Pro White Active base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Lovely black nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty 'Crush On You' dark glitter polish,
5. ADEN white striping polish,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
7. Striping tape,
8. Dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Neo Western/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution