Hi And Merry Christmas!
Today's manicure is a pinkish red holo festive design with drag marble Christmas tree.
So, let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your ring nail white - we need wet polish:
3. By a striping brush paint three green lines over the wet base:
4. Grab a needle and make Christmas tree:
5. Fix the lower part if needed:
6. Place a star on the top of the tree and paint it holo pinkish red:
7. Decorate the tree with holo and gold dots by using small dotting tool:
8. Paint the other nails pink then cover it with pinkish red holographic polish:
Finish the nail art with top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white, green and gold nail polishes,
3. Miss Sporty pink, pinkish red holographic nail polishes,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Dotting tool.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Deck the Halls B/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution