Today I created another Christmas nail art, a red and gold Christmas tree branch design.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your ring and thumb nails red or dark red, the middle nail mint green and the index and little nails gold:
3. By a thin nail art brush paint Christmas tree branch over the middle nail - I add another shade of green too:
4. I start to paint the Christmas ball by using grey polish at first:
5. Then I paint a big red dot:
6. I add gold to the branch:
7. I draw wavy gold lines over the red nail:
8. Finally I put a gold dot on the ball:
9. ... And may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence mint green, dark red, green and gold nail polishes,
3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
4. Dotting tool,
5. Nail art brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Wish Background/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution