Today I show you a super easy colorful Glitter design for New Year's Eve.
I use colorful glitter, such as blue, green, gold, purple
1. First of all apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails beige or similar light pastel color - I use very light sparkle brown polish...
3. Wait some minutes before applying the glitter, we need wet polish but not so much wet - then use your finger:
4. If needed more glitter, use the nail polish or the top coat for fixing:
5. As you finished clean up the nail:
6. Apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence The Nudes light sparkle brown nail polish,
3. Colorful glitter,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Toothpick, fan brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Living Voyage/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution