Today's festive nail art is a dark blue Christmas design. I didn't want to make only red, gold, white nail arts, so I decided to do a blue one too.
Let's do it then!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails dark blue - I have this shade in matte version, that's why I use it:
3. Paint a silver line over the blue base:
4. By top coat fix a heart or any other decoration - I use hearts and stars - over the nail:
5. I paint the stars and hearts with white glitter polish, called Frozen Kiss:
6. I paint pinkish silver holo line on the silver one:
7. Finally draw silver glitter lines beside the middle one:
8. At the end may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Velvet Matte dark blue nail polish,
3. Essence silver glitter, silver and white glitter /Frozen Kiss/ nail polishes,
4. Miss Sporty pinkish silver holographic polish,
5. Nail art decorations,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty basectop coat,
7. Nail art brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Silent Night/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution