Wishing You All The Best For 2017!
I created today an elegant glitter side French manicure over black nails for the New Year's Eve.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails black and let them dry:
3. Fix Scotch tape over the nail tip diagonally and paint silver tip:
4. Remove the tape carefully:
5. Let the silver tip dry then apply glitter polish over it:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence Pro White Active base coat,
2. Sally Hansen black nail polish,
3. Essence silver and silver glitter polishes,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Scotch tape.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Christmas Rap/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution