Today I'm bringing a festive nail art. I made this one with gold marble nail tips and wreath design.
I hope you like this pure and easy Christmas nail idea.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails beige or very light brown,
3. We need second coat too, but at this time do one nail because we need wet polish:
4. By a medium dotting tool put 4 dots over the wet base and by a needle make the wreath-like pattern /ring nail/ - let it dry:
5. The other nails have gold marble tips - So, apply second coat here again:
6. Paint gold tip over the wet base and by a needle make the marble tip:
7. Back to the ring nail, put small red or dark red point over the wreath:
8. Finally 1-1 gold points beside the red ones:
9. Apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Hardening nail base,
2. Essence The Nudes sparkle beige, dark red and gold nail polishes,
3. Miss Sporty green nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Dotting tool,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Jingle Bells/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution