Today I'm bringing a lavender pink festive nail art inspred by waterfall... So, let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails lavender pink or pastel baby pink and let them dry:
3. We'll paint stripes over the upper side, such as bronze-gold lines, then pink holo stripes, and finally pinkish silver holo stripes over the bronze-gold ones:
4. Fix the edge by nail polish remover:
5. Finally may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care lavender pink nail polish,
3. Astor bronze-gold nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty pink and silver pinkish holographic nail polishes,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Striping brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Wish Background/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution