This nail art is a snowman toothpick design for the festive season.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your ring nail white - We need two coats:
3. Fix 'V' shaped Scotch tapes over the other nails and apply white nail polish - Do one nail at the same time, the edge is nice if you remove the tape still the polish is wet:
Start to make the dot pattern by a cut toothpick, pinkish red holo nail polish, green and gold polishes - for the gold dots use also a cut toothpick but needed thinner peak:
4. Now start the snowman design by the scarf and with the same colors as before:
5. Paint the eyes and small buttons too:
6. Make orange carrot nose:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white, green and gold nail polishes,
3. Lovely black polish,
4. Miss Sporty pinkish red holographic nail polish,
5. Artdeco orange nail polish,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Christmas Rap/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution