Today I share a Christmas wrapping paper inspired toothpick nail art.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint wide white French tips and let them dry:
3. By a toothpick paint dark green and red lines diagonally - I make thicker red stripes too:
4. I use gold striping polish here but you can use toothpick too for making gold stripes and edge:
I paint 2-3 gold lines among the colored ones too:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Artdeco white nail polish,
3. Essence 'The Little X-Mas Factory' dark green polish,
4. MaxFactor red nail polish,
5. ADEN gold striping polish,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Deck The Halls B.
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution