Today I show you my easy Santa Claus nail art.... So, let's do it then!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix Scotch tape over your ring nail and paint the upper side red:
3. Remove the tape slowly and clean up the skin if needed:
4. I paint black French tips over the other nails using also Scotch tape - This will be black belt:
5. By dotting tools and white nail polish, start to make the Santa's head:
6. Put two white medium dots for the eyes, then a light brown spots as nose and two small black point on the top of white ones:
7. By a thin nail art brush, paint silver glitter belt buckle over the black tips:
8. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. MaxFactor red nail polish,
3. Sally Hansen black nail polish,
4. Essence white, light brown and silver glitter nail polishes,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Scotch tape,
7. Dotting tools.
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Wish Background/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution