We're in the festive season, so I'm bringing a Poinsettia side French manicure.
Let me show you how you can make this pretty design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix French manicure tape over the nail diagonally and paint white side nail tip:
3. Remove the tape carefully:
4. By a thin nail art brush and dark red or red acrylic paint draw the Poinsettia:
5. Then paint green or I paint dark green leafs:
6. Put small gold points in the middle of the flower and make gold edge over the side tips:
7. At the end apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence Pro White Active base coat,
2. Essence white and gold nail polishes,
3. Moyra dark red, black, green and light green acrylic paints,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Dotting tool,
6. Thin nail art brush.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /We Wish You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution