The Valentine's Day is coming soon, so today I share an easy drag marble heart nail art.
I use only a needle for this white based design.
Let me show you its steps!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails white - We need wet polish:
3. Put three blobs over the wet base - I use pink shades:
4. Grab a needle and drag it across the blobs - After a few seconds I repeat it again:
5. I fix the edge by a nail art brush and nail polish remover:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white, pink, dark pink nail polishes,
3. Astor light pink polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks for stopping by by blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution