Today I show you how to paint your nails perfectly.
Let's start it!
1. Clean your nails up with nail polish remover:
2. Apply base coat:
3. Start to paint your nails with the first coat, I use the shades of purple:
4. After the nail polish gets dry paint the second layer:
5. The thumb nailis the darkest purple such as the index nail / the medium nail is medium purple /:
6. We can make perfect edges by nail polish remover:
Don't put too much nail polish remover on the brush!
7. Now apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
8. When your nails are completely dry apply caring nail oil - or I use nail and hand cream too - to moisturize your cuticle:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Salon Pro purple nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails medium purple nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty pastel purple polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Essence Caring Nail Oil,
7. Nail polish remover,
8. Nail art brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution