I was just thinking what should I create today then decided to make this pretty gold and pink floral nail art.
These nails are perfect any time even now for summertime!
Let me show you how I do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Let's begin the flower by using dark pink nail polish and its brush:
3. The thumb - I changed a bit the flower:
4. Then take a pink liner nail polish and draw stripes over the petals /if you do not have liner polish you can use simple a pink polish and a nail art brush/:
5. When it's ready continue by grabing a small headed dotting tool and a white nail polish and drop dots top of the center of flower and outside of petals:
6. Some dots over the thumb:
7. Then finally apply gold polish on the index finger - the little finger is gold as well:
That's it! :)
I didn't use top coat today but you can use it of course for being more shiny and long lasting.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. NYC dark pink nail polish,
3. Essence gold nail polish,
4. Lovely white nail polish,
5. Moyra pink liner nail polish.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/