I just found this dark blue suede nail polish and love it!
I decided to make a floral nail design by using it. You may see it's not a shiny nail polish but not even matte... so just cute.
Let's begin this nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint each nail the suede nail polish,
3. We need a small headed dotting tool for making the flowers - I use white, light blue and pale pink nail polish... and I apply the colors randomly:
4. After painting the flowers grab a medium headed tool and put dots in the middle of them:
5. Finally by the medium dotting tool paint three dots alongside over the 'empty' nails:
That's it! We've already done this nail art!
Hope you like it...
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence dark blue Suede 'I love my blue jeans' nail polish; pale pink/mauve nail polish,
3. Rimmel light blue nail polish,
4. Crystal Nails white nail polish.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Sunshine A./