Wishing you a very nice day! :)
Today's nail art that I created a romantic pastel floral design.
Needs only two colors of nail polish and two sized dotting tool.
Let's start this pretty design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails pale pink and beige - you can see above the picture,
3. Grab a medium headed dotting tool and the pink polish and make the flowers over the beige nails:
4. By a small headed tool put 1-2 dots among the flowers:
5. Repeat these steps over the thumbs but using beige polish:
6. Finally we need gold polish for the center dots of flowers:
And that's it! We've done this cute design :)
I didn't use top coat today.. It's pastel pattern and much shine won't make it more nice.
Hope you like it :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Astor Perfect Stay Pink Pleasure nail polish,
3. Lovely Nude nail polish,
4. Essence Colour&Go gold nail polish.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/