Super easy and super cute dotted butterfly nail art!
We only need a few colors of nail polish, two sized dotting tool and a toothpick... and can start this pretty cheerful design.
Let me show you how it made:
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint the index and the little finger pink and violet,
3. Let's begin the dotting by a medium headed dotting tool - using neon green, pink, violet, light blue and yellow colors / for the yellow polish I use a small headed tool:
4. Then draw the butterflies over the the index fingers and the thumbs:
5. Grab a toothpick and by black polish make the 'body' of the butterfly:
6. We still need to paint 1-1 light blue dot top of the wings:
7. And finally apply the top coat / Wait at least 10-15 minutes before paint it to avoid the smudging:
Hope you love this pretty colorful design and will try it out :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel pink and light blue nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty violet and yellow nail polish,
4. Essence green nail polish,
5. Lovely black nail polish,
6. Essence Quick Dry top coat.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Finding the Balance/