Today's nail art is a romantic pastel rose design using toothpick and dotting tool.
Floral nails are always pretty especially at Spring and Summer.
So, let's start this beautiful nail design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails white and pastel green colors,
3. Start to draw the rose! Grab a toothpick and dark pink nail polish at first then light pink polish:
4. After painting of petals draw the leaves:
5. Grab a medium headed dotting tool and put white dots alongside top of the green nails and pink dots top of the thumbs:
6. Finally apply top coat but be careful! Wait at least 10-15 minutes to avoid the smudging!
Hope you like this pretty and romantic floral nail design.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely white and pink nail polish,
3. S-he pastel green nail polish,
4. NYC dark pink nail polish,
5. Essence Quick Dry top coat.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Autumn Day/