Today I chose white and mauve nail polish to create this easy lace French manicure.
I really love the pastel colors and this pale purple is one of my favorite ones :)
Let me show you how I do this nail art!
1. Apply base coat to avoid discoloration of your nails,
2. Now paint the shape of French tip - one corner of nail is mauve the other one is white:
3. Grab a medium headed dotting tool and paint the 'lace' pattern:
4. Then take a small headed tool and continue like this:
5. Final step is the top coat - Don't forget to wait at least 10-15 minutes before apply it to avoid the smudging!
Hope you like this cute lace French manicure... Feel free to ask me, leave comment how you like my nail designs.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Brit Manicure - white nail polish,
3. Essence Colour&Go mauve nail polish,
4. Essence Quick Dry top coat,
5. A small and a medium headed dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping at my blog! :)
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/